Become a Festival Patron
We would like to invite you to become a Patron of the Christchurch Food Festival, a fantastic way to support the food festival and receive wonderful benefits over the festival weekend and throughout the year.
- Free access and use of the VIP Marquee, ‘The Bar on the Quay’, throughout the Festival weekend between 10am and 4pm.
You will receive a Patrons lanyard containing a map and listing of the events over the weekend which will give you access.
- All Patrons will receive a complimentary glass of bubbles and nibbles token as well as use of VIP toilet facilities adjoining the Marquee over the Festival weekend.
- Reserved VIP seating area at the Demonstration Marquee on a first come, first served basis
- Patrons will be the first to receive regular e-shots of events running throughout the year associated with the Festival.
- The Festival will offer Patrons priority invitations and discounted tickets to all specially organised events.
The annual membership fee is just £25 per person or a joint membership of £40 for a year’s membership which is excellent value for all the benefits you will receive!
Want to find out more?
Join us for a Gin & Tonic at 6pm on Thursday 8th March in the Quay Bar at the Captain’s Club Hotel. The first 100 people to RSVP will receive a complimentary G&T!! Please click here to book your place.
To join the scheme:
- Complete the application form
Food Festival Patrons Scheme Booking Form
- Save a copy and email it to Simon Box – email@example.com
- Make your payment using the information on the booking form.
A membership pack containing your lanyard and vouchers will be posted to you in advance of the Festival weekend.