Christchurch Food Festival will be celebrating its 20th Anniversary on Saturday 11 & Sunday 12 May 2019 and preparations have already begun to make this the best festival ever.
Trading will take place throughout the town centre in the following locations:
- The Street Market throughout the High Street
- The Alley Market
- Vegetarian & Vegan Quarter in Church Street cobbled area
- The Festival Village on Christchurch Quay
NEW FOR 2019
Christchurch Food Festival is committed to playing its part in tackling the growing environmental crisis caused by unwanted plastics.
This year, with your help, the Festival has made the decision to reduce single use plastics, so food traders will now be required to use compostable cutlery, cups, plates and packaging. This will allow us to dispose of the inevitable food waste and service ware in a greener way.
If you would like to be considered for the 2019 festival, please complete the application form via the link below and email your completed form and supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or send by post to Kean Events Management, 9 The Copse, 29B Saxonbury Road, Bournemouth BH6 5FL.
Please note that your applications must be supported by:
- a fully completed application form
- an image of your stand and products
- a copy of your risk assessment
- a copy of your public liability insurance for a minimum of £5m
Failure to include these will result in your application being returned to you which will delay your application.
2019 CFF APP FORM FINAL 2019 CFF PDF Terms & Conditions